2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo ry to sink struggle

Is long of more handsome than me, O.K. play one cool!
I the gold tooth disliked to play a cool person most !





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 188 a but again
Renew time:2009-4-314:50:44 chapter word numbers:2397

Snow-white face there is no one silk to be blood-red color.Eyes are sparkling, unexpectedly have a kind of magic power with different demon, I know there is one thing there-he likes to hate!
A moment, only have an impression like this.His face, his eyes, gives my felling too strong.
The unyielding look in the eyes made the He virtuous to pull Mu stays forever at me to remember deep place.Is each to die at the person of my under charge, once stared me all probably and like this, also the He is virtuous to pull Mu to leave some recollection for me.Well at ease go the He Be virtuous to pull Mu, I will occasionally think of yours.
BE about to flick next open gunfire of hand, but suddenly empty stop in the half under.Not I stung by conscience, on the battlefield, nonexistent what have pity for, if have pity for, that is to own cruelty, oppose the person's indignity.From direction in English Channel of west, and then drove to come to one huge fleet of paying, the manner is fierce.
My decision ignore he.No matter who what he come is, the He is virtuous to pull Mu, I ate to settle.
I still have a distance with guest who comes uninvited, it is still not in my thermodynamic power scope.Due-in ten the He be again virtuous to pull Mu, aim at gun muzzle the future is not late either.
Resting says that my matter doesn't clearly manage, the pirate is originally ferocious, in the my eyes, any open sea north bound drives of boats and ships, all probably become my find.
The hand heavily falls in.
When strong gunfire signed Qing Xie toward the virtuous He pulled Mu be beaten to discard of fleet.The destiny of remaining battleship that the He is virtuous to pull Mu remnants is very and pathetic, wound but lost an action in the combat, can at my gun muzzle the bottom do to live target!
One and other Sweden warship, the on the water beats Xuan son to sink deep sea,Beats By Dr Dre Solo.The He in underwater is virtuous to pull Mu, should like to hate now?Life ambition don't the Chou body die first.The dream of strong Sweden navy, only leave in the nautical mile a while peculiar, fragmented and disorganized.
Afar come of the fleet see cripple remaining that I unexpectedly and stubbornly issue order to annihilate Sweden navy, Be getting more hasty a while, they unexpectedly open gunfire to us from the distance.
Urgently went crazy?The so far sea is apart from, my gold big gun still could not beat of distance, you open gunfire to have what use?Give warning?I the gold tooth always only threaten other people and have no other people to threaten my career.
The ear rings out shell rapid once rowed the sharp interjection of the sky, I cautiously listenned to listen to, suddenly the complexion greatly changes:"Hide quickly!"
Their artilleries unexpectedly beat to get me!
But I, at distance like this even could not touch their sides!
BE what caliber of artillery, unexpectedly beat more far with the heavy type mortar, take aim more quasi-ly and hit more maliciously than my ship?
I hold and have already had no time to consider, the shell has already hit me am in the head!At present of I, with just of the He is virtuous to pull Mu distress!
Is urgently hasty, my fleet retreated five nautical miles!
The Rao is quickly that I back, this such as copper clock big, earthquake the warning gunfire of the public soul, also beat of I frightened, beat I get very angry and beat I am in most distressed!A while, lost four modern style and large steamers!
Cough, this records stuffy stick to get!Have never eaten so big Kui for a long time!
BE who there is so big courage, capture my gold tooth to hug a head and then beat?!!!
The fleet coming to make has already just hurtle into me and the He Be virtuous to pull the waters of Mu combat, there, on the sea surface whole Sweden waters that is closely soldier, person's head carry to float to carry to sink, struggle of, Piao wear of, die of live of all have, doing not know the He is virtuous to pull Mu at in deny?
Coming the ship has never died with me the meaning for fighting.They are busy in saving a person, a side beats to flag signal:Warn the gunfire that the momentary gist harmed an expensive fleet, purely the mistake harms, please don't misunderstand.
Does the mistake harm?Does that allow me to also misunderstand several cannon get for you?!
The flag signal seen like this, hear the diplomatic language of emissary false in all countries with me together feeling-true his mama make disgusted!
I the gold tooth don't hate the ability of having to beat my person of pig head pig face, but extreme disgusted those to get cheapness to still sell lovely guy.Show me this guy is who?
Need not telescope, I already see"shout" of the other party battleship flaunt of national flag.Is Portuguese"seven" word ensignses, top seven green dots represent a Portuguese lucky number"7", also represent 7 waterses and 7 fortresseses of Portuguese conquest.
My eye pupil not from constringency.
The imposing style that sees the other party fleets ten large steamers again draws up, I really don't wish to think, really don't dare to think, just opening gunfire to bomb my will is that person!
Do we destine and resort to arms on the ocean?Even if is the friendship's quite good friend, also hard turn round teasing of destiny?
BE, although seven seas is big,can not endure two fierce dragons.I and he, equally excellent, so unavoidably one war!
Have like this awakening, my in the mind just just a little a little bit more pleasurable.After all, he once pulled to once save my life in the Suo method, I no longer felt be him making friend.Let the most genuine feeling start to the friend to the sexual gold tooth, difficult to do-although he is just and still opening gunfire to me.
So, he saves me one life, I send him three human feelings.Just bomb me Be getting noer object, be regarded as a matter.Endure him again two matters.
If the friend attains don't aware of self very excessively and very, three times later I at enmity with you spoke friend's sense of honor.Rest to blame me to turn over a face not to recognize a person by that time!
John appears in the ship's bow, is still that pure baby face, passionately say "hello" to me, but the step doesn't come on board toward me.Disappear for several days, he seems and has experience and training, eyes inside, I can not remember clearly, the look in the eyes You that feels that he sees me You of, it is pure to have no before that.
My in the mind is some regret.However also nothing important, the person always changes of, all grew up, all complicated.
Now that he however come to talk the joys to the arm with me, am I again why the need for excessively passionate?Is light, return to gift with him, smile speech:"I fight here, John comes to gather together what noisy?"
John also smiles, the head of Nao Nao, make a very ashamed facial expression:"Is ashamed the gold tooth brothers, our country and Sweden, the man's Sa allies engagement plays in this soldier, finish and discover a warfare, the momentary feeling urgently just opened fire ……do not know is a gold tooth fleet, a misunderstanding, but result in otiose loss, also please forgive gold tooth.Boats and ships loss, the old younger brother presses the price indemnification!"
Hum, false!John when also learns this set of?John of that sincerity ran before where have been already gone to?Compensate me?I die a tragic death brotherly life, can you compensate?Ruined four ships, although greatly parts of persons dive to save, could still have brothers to throw life in the gunfire!
Don't want to expose him, you pack careless I also am to return to simpleton good:"Ha ha ha, say so much to say so much, we do business of, how let the check of your officials of the government so much?Now this matter son Jie leads, don't lift don't lift!Does the Three Kingdoms soldier play?Not know this affair, also not know that Sweden relates to with Portugal two countries now so good.If know, blunt old younger brother your face, I will also put He virtuous pull Mu of a way out!Is all misunderstanding, a misunderstanding!"
You since say a misunderstanding, that everyone misunderstands next go to.
"Like virtuous pull Mu in the He of the person have already saved to come up.Although is collapsed and fainted medium, life is no hindrance.All since is misunderstanding, also ask a gold tooth to see the of my friendship is at you up, pass a Swede."
Save to come up?Don't die be the He virtuous to pull Mu?Your boy life is big!The situation in nowadays puts clearly, there is John's battleship brigade here, I gold tooth also not the ability was confused to kill people, calculate, send a friendly gesture without extra cost to John.
"Good.Now that your old younger brothers all said, pass a Swede.Originally did I still prepare by the way to make a trip in Stockholm.(there, is Sweden admiralty location)"
This is second matter that sends John.





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 189 again but three
Renew time:2009-4-314:50:45 chapter word numbers:2128

Suddenly awkward silence.
I and John's look in the eyes in seeing but don't feel sharp-edged, hang also slightly stiff in the smile on the face.
John finally cannots help but asking me:"Gold tooth elder brother still what is up?"
"What about you John?The soldier plays to also play not to become and unite a search and rescue to act me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论