2012年11月27日星期二

beats by dre satisfied to contain

Come to!
I am surprised that the polar region stares at is unexpectedly such to my female kid.
This is still that gentleness can person, even have some Xue Cai Ling of Mian Tians?Is difficult don't become to be elder sister Shi, did the temper also become to greatly get up?
Xue Cai Ling at clench I just release a hand after almost shouting loudly and write a way:Sex maniac younger brother Shi, the teacher lets I hereafter the good tube teach tube to teach you.If you dare be again ill-mannered to elder sister Shi hereafter, elder sister Shi will carry out family rules punishment you!
My bitterness wears a face to looking at elder sister Shi whom the plank wears a jade face, not from soft-voiced way:"Elder sister Shi, did you really don't read personal relationship for a the past days?"
Xue Cai Ling Qiao face the Fei is red, write a way:What personal relationship?Don't talk nonsense!
I annoy a way:"On that day the time in Korea, elder sister Shi is so very intimate to me, have no the least bit personal relationship?"
The whole body of Xue Cai Ling one looking at me and unexpectedly peeps out tiny acerb wry smile, then writes a way:Younger brother Shi, your love affairs has been enough many, must does elder sister Shi join in the fun?
I a surprised, didn't thought of that oneself just plays trick, but led to a that answer that has a cordiality of Xue Cai Ling., Did she unexpectedly have some special emotions to me?
Various clueses thought of in Korea, I not from must puzzle.
However, she and I of the association of is very superficial, difficult don't become her such as small cloud ever of so, will original of consigned in the body of my this younger brother Shi to the emotion of the senior or younger brother Shi?Sweat!
Xue Cai Ling sees I apprehensive erratic vision, hence very bitter and astringent smile, but take out a fine but ancient Tan wood box to hand over my hand, immediately write a way:Younger brother Shi, this is the gift that the teacher gives you.However, teacher means, had better your a person open alone better.
I am some to oddly once connect box to carefully scrutinize for a while.
This box isn't heavy,beats by dre, but has some mysterious geezer colors, particularly and up inset of a large and bright blue precious stone token write its precious.
Teacher the time in small cloud birthday send very and precious Kun Lun Sui jade to small cloud, the betrothal gift that sends to the me and the various female at present should be very precious?
Lay up box, I but the smile ground ask a way:"Elder sister Shi, didn't you prepare a gift for younger brother Shi?"
Xue Cai Ling suddenly stares at me very long, then brings about own collar of dress and bares the Bo neck of the fat white jade sort of a Ning, then from in draw out a silk thread of pink, the underneath of the silk thread mourns a white pretty girl statue that is clean and pure to have no time.
That statue's seeming to be not is common that Yong the view sound permitting be like, I cautiously scrutinize and unexpectedly seem to have for several cents, elder sister Shi that elegantly simple and free from vulgarity pure unique shape!
She silently will from collar of dress inside the jade drawing out hang my inside in the neck, then tremble my collar of dress, it hence follow my neck to slip a chest.
The white jade warms up smooth, take elder sister Shi's body temperature.
I can not control feelings ground the dynasty elder sister Shi's chest that wonderful curve hope to go, thought of this jade unexpectedly is get fed up with from that powder crisp melt of the exquisite place draws out, while ascending heart in not from get almost deeply drunk.
Elder sister Shi sees the whereabouts of my vision and ascend abashed the angered ground put out strength to clench my ear for a while and wrote a way:Sex maniac prohibits to my entertain foolish ideas!Want to be not ……hum!
I didn't call painful, but stretch hand in the past the Xian Xian jade hand of grasping the beauty.
One earthquake when female kid all over signed, anti- button up my hand, the jade hand was icy cold, tiny shiver.
Very long the female kid frees from tangle my hand, white my one eye, raise a small hand on my ear lightly petting, immediately write a way:Is clenching painful?
I am contented on smiling, is needing message of reply, suddenly see the stairs seem a very small Qin head rock for a while.My look in the eyes calls a way while signing best:"Light snow!"
The light snow lifts a wedding dress agile underground get building, wench that is pure to cut off beautifully to permit to take one silk embarrassed, saw Xue Cai Ling hurriedly say hello, and then kept taking the eye take aim incognizant of the left Xin is clear.
I smile a way:"This is that the real estate of Jia Zhi is lately old always left elder sister."
Seeming to be clearly more after originally putting on a beautiful wedding dress for the light snow of jade snow lovely pole is gorgeous matchless, Xue Cai Ling and left Xin clearly see not from must all rejoice ground to press near to appreciate, the phrase of applause is also seamlessly from or write plank up such as surging river water Qing Xie but.
Light snow a my daughter's child's son drive two the females lay it on with a trowel thus, nature greatly elated, the momentary breeze consumedly and not and tightly gets up and neglects my expression of eyes and unexpectedly reveal to keep in mind evil plot for two hearts one by one the secret concerning betroth our house of female kid!
Elder sister Shi hears our deployment ascend the taste Be bright to get up, writing of"Suo Suo Suo" way:Younger brother Shi, you want to carry on western betrothal rites and seem to be in need of a chief witness at a wedding ceremony.Want elder sister Shi not and small left encourage to difficultly take this role for you for it?
I am suddenly and violently infinite in the sweat, hurriedly say with smile:"That still calculated!We today is also practice conjugal ostentatious for a while just, there are no other meaning."
The left Xin didn't realize me clearly, but started seducing into wrong doing a light snow way:"Snow younger sister Er, betroth a rites in fact also very sacred.West formal of the betrothal all generally need a chief witness at a wedding ceremony, otherwise your betrothal riteses hold to still have what meaning?Almost some binding forces all have no,dr dre cheap!If we gave you the certificate to marry, on moral grounds also many to the sex maniac that is a certain to spend heart one heavy binding force."
The light snow is treating to talk, I a block her way:"Beat!Is small left, seem us originally don't need any binding force.I early blend for water ru with their hearts, don't need anyone to come to certificate to marry!"
Elder sister Shi smells speech suddenly smile don't smile ground to looking at me, immediately take out to write plank to shout that the ground wrote a few words to let me see, but when the left Xin presses near with light snow clearly,she quickly presses clearance key.
Hong Kong and water lotus, the ambiguity, altar goes.
Only ten words of elder sister Shi's lettering plank, but make me foolish to live.
I title interrogative the ground hope toward elder sister Shi, sees her past to make to profoundly looking at me.
I not from lose to smile, soft-voiced way:"Elder sister Shi, the affair of water lotus I have already been getting franker to the pure Yan, you take this to threaten me now and seem to be some Be getting notter understand the changes of the time?"
Elder sister Shi's one Zheng immediately writes a way:That I flirt your elder sister Shi's affair to speak out!
Once I see and sign infinite suddenly and violently sweat in.Do I flirt elder sister Shi?Have ever had?Although the flower spends, although once embraces each other a twice, but has no the affair of other special space?
Personality astringent elder sister Shi unexpectedly takes his/her own reputation to threaten me, difficult don't become to have what scheme in place ahead wait for me?
At I infinite suspect in, elder sister Shi suddenly shouts that the ground runs to the upstairs.
I a surprised, is treating to block she, which know the left Xin is clear but pulls my way:"Wen Zong, I want to make collective report an affair on company with you."
I wry smile way:"Can't, you haven't taken a post, and now positive place holiday period, can what is up seek me?"
Left Xin clearly very whole pull a light snow to sit by Xia ground to in the sofa,Beats By Dre Justbeats, then way:"Recent our supervision to some persons obtained some out of the blue of achievement.Wen Zong, do you want to get these intelligence report?Seem these east the east has with Wen Zong very a toll-gate allied?"
I am one Leng, way:"What achievement?"
The left Xin mysteriously smiles clearly, way:"Want to know?Feeling Xia bar at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow meet."
I pour, this wench unexpectedly started to sell a crisis!
See the appearance that I hate, the left Xin is clear but has no to fear to an idea, no longer manage me, just smile to chat some unimportant affairs with light snow, even is detecting my some home secrets.
I just thinking arrestment light snow continue to leak secret, the sudden Zhi Die sad voice shouts"clear elder sister" runs to come downstairs!
See Zhi Die, the left Xin ascends clearly whole body one earthquake, shouted ground to stand to get up, eyes kept the ground of Leng Leng to stare at to rush of Zhi Die, for an instant not in a sudden.
When the Zhi Die runs to the left Xin clear front of, but stopped a step, a pair of bright of the Qiao eye is satisfied to contain hot tears, stare at left Xin clear, contain infinite friendship among them.
The left Xin also forbids not to live tears to splash clearly, a hug the Zhi Die to the bosom, sob a way:"Younger sister Die, you lead well?"
The Zhi Die nestles a clear bosom at the left Xin, the part is too agitated and tears cover the face, part but to my lo come, see the vision that I concern, hence make an effort to nod a way:"H'm Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论