2012年11月15日星期四

Artist Series to eat many also ha

It is better."
Bookworm's one Zheng:"Really!?"
"BE ah!My article unless don't write, a write world-shaking.The sting is greedy for Cheng bad, shocked government and people, but I not is write with the pen?"
"Need not pen?What does that use?"
"Use sword!"
"Use sword!?"The bookworm stood all of a sudden, " is three young ladies, this is the capital city important precincts, and canning make can not have fun."
"Are you getting more frightened?"
"Am I frightened?Not not!I am to worry three young ladies.Three young ladies although the fighting skill is peerless, but on taking, capital city's troops and horses too much, east factory the superior is like cloud."
"You how can anyone know east factory superior such as cloud?"
"The east factory lifts a Du mansion in the capital city, how not superior such as cloud?Besides still have the brocade dress the person of the Wei.Three young ladies want to make, or go to another place to make!"
"The cuckoos dare to make in capital city, how don't I dare?"
"Cuckoo!?Did the cuckoo go to a capital city?He be not in mansion in Xian a take?"
"Because I know that he has already gone to a capital city.Otherwise, will I appear here?"
"Three young ladies how can anyone know has he already gone to a capital city?"
"This, you need not ask!In fine, I am to know."
"Is three young ladies since then a cuckoo?"
"BE ah!I want to have a competition a height with him."
The bookworm shakes to say:"Three young ladies, you are the generation that the lake middleman person of river admires and respects female the Xia is also an adoring fairy Xia in the common people's heart and why the need for go and compare with cuckoo?He is just a mysterious assassin, the behavior isn't big open and aboveboard, how and get three young lady's brilliances to shine on a person?At under think, three young ladies why the need for contest with him but from devaluate an identity?"
"Do you like this despise cuckoo?If let the cuckoo know, wasn't afraid of him to want your head?"
"He if want in the next head, that he is also a not only colourful assassin and cutthroat, at under despise him more!Kill a scholar that has no the ability of resisting because of a words.Thus, with east does the cutthroat of the factory have differentiation again?"
There, Wan son and chess son also launch an interesting dialogue.After, the several gossips Wan son asks chess son:"You accompany the childe to come out this time, he still has to see everywhere what stone tablet and ancient temple?"
"Have no!My house's two childes seemed to change in pattern, of one heart and mind the last city rushes through to test and doesn't go any place at all."
"Yue sun building and Yellow Crane Tower, didn't he also have fun?"
"These place, he has all has ever been to before and also saw its stem?"
"He connects Wu Dang Shan, the Song mountain Shaolin Temple and Luo sun of what Dragon gate didn't the stone cave also go?"
"All of those are Wu Lin Qu's places, my house's two childes are frightened to contact Wu Lin, he far and far averts from still too late and dare to also go?"
"Chess son says so, you accompany him to come out this time, at 1:00 also not have fun?"
"Have fun so much!I had never seen the state mansion county city of so many jollifications and see Yangtze River, and saw yellow river.How not have fun?I think this time and two childes go to capital city, that is the emperor Lao Tze lives of place, definitely better have fun.My family a few people have never seen an imperial palace is what kind."
"Hi!You think that the imperial palace is like what big temple, can be run by person to have fun?"
"Can not enter an imperial palace to play, I see in the outside also good."
"Chess son!All the way, haven't you left two childes in your house?"
"Have no!Do I dare to leave him?"
"Why don't you dare to leave his?Is afraid that he scolds you?"
"My house's two childes can have never scolded me.I don't dare to leave him, is to be worried that he is humiliated by person, I am good friends with to protect my house's two childes' safeties so much and fear that he has what dangerous, meeting Mo Ming Be wonderful to grasp for person."
"So say, did he have been leaving you as well?"
"Have no!Does he leave my stem?"
"For example say, he got to a certain place and let your a person left in the Inn, he visited what friend, or do what affair, take you to go to inconvenient."
"Have no.Seem my house's two childes in addition to you, have no friend!He in spite of goes where, all take me go to of, and I don't trust his a person to go out as well,Artist Series."
"At the mid-night, has his a person never gone out as well?"
"This had no more!At the mid-night, the outside is black, what also can't see, go out to have fun so much?The dissimilarity is in Sichuan, my house's two childes live what monk's temple, like a person arrives an outside stroll, appreciate what deep mountain, the moonlit night in the ancient temple, and stay my a person, this time all the way have no, throw store accommodation early in the morning, where also didn't go, leave to set out early in the morning on the second day."
"Is what you said true?"
"What I said certainly Be getting trueer!Are you dry?"
"The chess son there are a lot of businesses of adults, we don't understand."
"What adult of business, don't I understand?"
"Sometimes, the adults go out to gamble, alcohol, or go to what brothel, the inconvenience took a kid to go to and left child down."
"My house's two childes never gamble, not more good wine, didn't also go what brothel.Brothel?Where is the brothel ?I seemed to be never to once hear."
Wan son Zheng Zheng:"I don't know as well is where, probably is a divertive the adults place.Be don't let child."
"Does the in this world have a such a strange place?The no child goes to, quasi- adults go.That have you ever been to already?"
"Am not I an adult again, can go?Good, chess son, we don't talk these matters!I ask you, you and does childe in your house have in one to live through more than two dayses?"
"Have."
"!?Where?"
"On a ship ah!"
"On board?"
"BE ah.I hired a ship with my house's two childes in the Xiang pond and led long the sand , through Yue state, had been sitting till Wu Chang and fully and on a ship stayed for 67 days and lived I deliver stuffy."
"Ah!You are this stupid boy, that is to take ship.I am to ask you to have to stay last two dayses in a place."
"That had no."
"Have no?Has your wanting been already known?"
Qi Er thought for a while:"Have, my house's childe somehow or other, suddenly the belly is uncomfortable, fully slept in an Inn for two nights and a day of, that on the whole not and at last stay last two days?"
"Certainly calculate!Where?"
"At Zheng Zhou Fu yellow river side of in a small town.Four young ladies, do you ask these stems?"
"I concern you.Childe in your house how suddenly will the belly be uncomfortable?"
"I don't know as well, probably is that my house's childe is greedy, eats fish to eat many, have loose bowels."
"Will eating the fish have loose bowels?"
"Meeting!The carp of yellow river , greatly and fatty, ated more how can't have loose bowels?Be eat pork to eat many, also have loose bowels mile.I ever once be ate pork to eat many, suffer from diarrhea painful mile of!"
"That two nightses and a day of, you always at childe in your house nearby, haven't left,Beats Detox?"
"He fell sick, do I dare to leave?In the daytime, I go to and buy medicine for him, Bao medicine;At the mid-night, I sleep at him before the bed the not far place be worried that he starts all of the solutions at the mid-night."
"He didn't get up at the mid-night?"
"He ah,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, have been receiving the head slept on the bed for two nights and a day of, have never got up.Luckily he on the third day like, just continue to walk faster, I am still worried that he is unable to leave mile of."
"Chess son, that day two nights, you are enough hard."
"In fact I ain't hard either, I am to sleep for two nights.On feeling sleep big sky of only, have never got up at the mid-night, don't walk faster a pain, also beautiful the United States the ground took a rest a day mile."
"Childe in your house how like this and much disease ha!That does he still ascend city examination stem?"
"My house's childe is also can't, the master, madam forces him not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论