2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com rst then raised cup

The spirit did 100 Fus to lie to support, then twisted a waist to kick a leg, activity for a while physique.
Shut to fix attention on fine settled to stop and think, raise a hand bright a that splits to hold a boxing power, then hug knee to round a step.The Ning waist slices to across and turns over car Lu Lu, the Lu Lu turns over a car ……road boxing beat down, just feel body from inside but the outside Be hot to get up.
I more beat to more have spirit in the yard, at a stretch make boxing road beat 56 time, this just very tiny some asthma.
After all the beginning of severely wounded more, and I am really some in recent years slack.Feel own status to even still rather learned skill ground with teacher for time in those early years.
The fatty doesn't know to when and obscurely have already stood on the door, embraces arm to depend on the wall and looking at me to fire away the last boxing, then smiles to clap hands a way:"Beat good boxing!"
He slowly walked to come over to clap my shoulder:"You this splits to hang did the boxing whom learn with?Had much of several cents the degree of heating."I breathed heavily tone and wiped:"Did obeisance what teacher learn in childhood."
The fatty orders and has no a speech, then suddenly and slowly way:"Teaching you the teacher for covering with to hang a boxing is a tall person …Hey Hey, now this year will the person of true martial arts is little, the big parts all spend a shelf."
I shake plug:"I feel that I retrogresses too many ……comfort and ease day over Be getting longer, effort all the Liao descended."
The fatty orders:"You have feeling of impending crisis good, go, in a short while had a meal, you preparation for a while eight."
I see my own whole body sweat, cachinnation way:"Mama of, I want to take a bath first, more than 20 days didn't take a shower and felt that insides in the house all have a son strange flavor!"
The fatty looking at the smiling faces on my face, there is one silk consolation in the look in the eyes and say with smile:"Is smelly afraid of, Lao Tze not afraid, squatted down cat ear hole in the battlefield in those early years, what flavor have never smelt."
I finally and to heart's content washed pair of Zao and almost all rubbed down the 1 F of the body skin, after finishing washing feel the whole all good elephant to individual of oneself light several cents.
The time in evening, the fatty is incredibly whole to cure one table meal, four the vegetableses are one soup, the Hun vegetable match, and still makes a bottle of wine.
I have some surprise, the fatty has already sat at before the table, his facial expression is seriously some.Looking at me:"You sit down, I have words to say with you."
I saw his one eye and saw fatty's complexion serious, ordered to nod to sit at him in front.
The fatty poured one cup wine for me first, then raised cup:"Is dry!"
I have no a speech and touched a cup with him, the one mouthful drinks up.
This wine is obviously a small store to buy in the neighborhood of village.Inferior white spirit, the entrance is very mordacious, the flavor is also a bit strange, but the strength is enough big.
The fatty drinks stay calm and collected, at a stretch connected to do three cups with me, this just let go of wine cup.Looking at me, way:"While going out today, I see the news of outside."
"Boon."I order.Should 1, wait fatty to say
"The affair this time has already concluded.The leaf joys does very cleanly and sought one male's one two female corpses to hand over to differ.His owner makes people chop corpse to feed a dog …Hey!Now outside to your way up of make track for to kill to make have been already taken back."
"Boon."I still have no a facial expression.
"The affair this time, speaks of to a leaf the joys pour is got an advantage.He original these day circumstanceseses are too good, but the owner's son has an accident feeling in the Nanking, unlucky is a week Jing is that guy.Now week Jing F through fall from power, if isn't his someone to stand, perhaps all difficult escape a to die this time.However we don't say him, he has already fallen from power.The leaf joys re- returns to a lord matter now ……boy ……"he the title saw my one eye and took a peculiar facial expression on the face:"Tell the truth, this affair Yin the bad sun is wrong, you pour is on the contrary helped the leaf the joys once.He therefore recovers to lose ground, afresh place of honor."
"Boon."I still don't talk.
"Outside looking at calmness now, but your trouble didn't solve."The fatty looking at me:"The leaf joys can't pass yours ……because the person is what he hands over up, if be discovered that you didn't die, so he is getting over!The leeways connected to turn head now all have no!So come up to say that he can't pass you from any angle ……at least think a way to let you to from now on no longer appear!So ……"
"You say, I listen to."I sighed tone:"The elder brother of the joys ……how does he want?"Speak of two words in"joys elder brother"s, my in the mind mercilessly a clench ……
"So you have to leave!"Fatty's tone doesn't have the slightest any emotion, light way:"You can not go home, you returned to, the leaf joys would definitely think a way to polish off you, you now the only advantage be:The leaf joys still doesn't dare to knit the strength of beating the inside to openly defiant actly make you with the his E the bookses the sky set hand, because he is also afraid to be known.But leaf the joys is in the organization so several years, he controled by himself how much, I also not clear, boy ……"the fatty deeply absorbed tone.The tone is some complicated:"I know that you really want to go home ……but you return not to go now!You have to walk and leave!!If you returned to,www.headphones-fashion.com, the leaf joys found out you, you died to settle!The gold river passed you once, but saw you again next time, not definitely!"
"That how should I do?"My wry smile.
"I give you two roads to walk."What fatty was calm looking at me:"The first, you arrive a northwest to go to, or go to Sichuan, anyway seek a small place, small county city town inside, seek a small work, overcautious lead have generation son, as long as you not drive leaf the joys discover, escape happy view scope at the leaf outside.You safety!However you all want honesty during a lifetime, absolutely can not cause trouble!Even if you after, meet what affair, all want a with tail between legs being of caution person, meet a matter to endure to let, not ability successful in career, even if make you flourishing to the your opportunity you to can not do, either!Be law-abidingly a rock-bottom little people during a lifetime!"
The muscle on my face had muscular spasms for a while, the noodles had no facial expression way:"What about that second road?"
The fatty is silent Nai meeting, suddenly smiled for a while, his smiling face was a bit helpless:"In fact I really don't think that you walk the second road ……"
He lighted a cigarette and absorbed two people, then stared at me:"The second road, I send you to go abroad!Let you go to one of my friend …later you follow him dry, stand out in the outside, spell a road son!Wait you rich have power ……who can not also move you!"
Make reference to here, he slowly of the bottom took out a gun from the table, Pa of a lightly put in the table's top:"You walk this road, can not return to head!"He looking at me, sneer way:"Later who can not believe, who don't believe as well!You is unique can believe, only have the guy in the hand!"
He slowly pushes the gun to my in front ……
That vision, cold You You ……

Chapter 125 【the knife mountain fire sea 】



"Who can not believe, who also all believe ……" I cautiously chew the fatty's words, quiet quiet looking at the gun of in front, then suddenly title towarded him to smile for a while, slowly stretch out a hand to go, take.
"I choose Article 2."My finger tip lightly touches to touch pikestaff, the tentacle is ice-cold.
The fatty seemed to sigh tone:"I guess that you will choose so."He imitated a Buddha to smile to smile:"Young man, have who will have peace of mind to hide to make a living during a lifetime?"
He starts to carry wine cup to looking at me again:"Come, again drink 1!The tonight was our to break up partnership rice, finished eating this, I took you to leave here."
My in the mind suddenly gushed one silk vacant, wry smile way:"Is so quick?"
" So quick."Fatty Feng however a smile:"This kennel, you haven't treated sufficient?Lao Tze is stuffy to be getting worse at here …if not that because can not find other people to look after you, you are an old word would like to the place that lay egg not in this bird accompany you stuffy last more than 20 dayses?"
I looking at a fatty and suddenly have some to sob, start to carry cup to quaff in one gulp and stare at him:"The eldest brother of the square ……"
This is the first time I called so him, but this eldest brother I shouted very realistically!I slowly and by hand pointed to clap the wine glass ground, then took out one fragment, one noodles was in own big Mu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论