2012年10月22日星期一

Monster Beats broke to wait in vai

!"
The side of Ping Yuan Shen, break empty air a cold, cold track:"Stupid goods, he is procrastinating time, you still can not see clearly!?"
Far smells speech and would is one Leng, but also then sees immediately Yang Kun wait a person and have already squared off with Long Yi at him of, fly to go into maple leaf city!
If Ping Yuan's air on changing, Yang Kun et al flies into maple leaf city, necessarily will at momentary the war capability that gather inside the maple leaf city, open to protect city to forbid to make, so and first, , they want into city, will be very difficult!
Far bit to grind teeth, way:"You go into the city, I come to deal with this boy!"
Break empty smell speech, a little bit light nod, numerous who practice moral teachings then take after death, fly toward the maple leaf city city gate.
Yang Kun Yi flies into maple leaf city and would is a disease to soon leap onto city defense, at the same time, take out a jade tube, that jade tube, directly throw toward Gao Kong, but that jade tube at fly to Gao empty of, suddenly send out 1 to explode to ring, the ray of light explodes Shan and bursts to open!
"Open to protect city to forbid to make right away, owner, prepare to resist enemy!"
Yang Kun sends out a hurriedly of roar loud, at the same time, directly cross legs to sit in the city wall on, raise a hand to take out a sign paper on clapping to keep thing bag, from keep thing bag, that sign paper on, write an aureate breeze word, is exactly leaf the Gu city leave left maple leaf city a month ago of stay of one of eight breeze signs!
Don't dare to have any hesitant, Yang Kun throws that breeze sign first half empty, raise a hand dynasty that breeze sign falsely order but go, that breeze sign immediately and then blooms one regiment the dazzling ray of light , and then, turn the lighting of making a blue and fly toward the distance!
Meanwhile, at in addition to other directionses out of the city wall of Yang Kun's place up, seven Tao Kuangs copy, is also suddenly shine, turn to make a quickly passing time of way, fly toward each other to, in a twinkling would be a conjunction at together, be like formed a to open widely a net generally!
Weng!
A deep and low Weng blares of voice, ring out in the vast maple leaf city, together and only act, take those eight breeze signs as framework, condense and become, cover with the whole maple leaf cities all at among them, and when Yang Kun waited the city of protecting of person to forbid to make a big to just deploy of, broke to wait in vain a person, it is immediate to arrive to also!
Long Yi turned a head to see an eye after death and saw Yang Kun wait person's success to protect a big of city to open, the at heart is to stabilize for several cents, he sees toward Ping Yuan, way:"Ping Yuan, your openly defiant act district person comes to attackstone maple leaf city, not afraid encounter Qian in a sky?"
Far smells speech and roar with laughter, way:"Encounter Qian in a sky?Ha ha!My far and early doesn't know what call frightened!I if encounter for a sky, Qian, his leaf Gu city, early damn!"
Long Yi's eyebrows is tiny wrinkly, way:"If I ain't understand, why you want the daughter aiming at leaf Gu city, if what I know right, his daughter and you of, there is no enemy hatred?"
Is far cold to hum a , way:"Although I don't know that heart the morning hide the leaf where go to, I know, my each and every move, say of each words, her affirmation can know.Since have already torn open face today, that I then might as well tell you, leaf heart the morning am to have no enemy with me, but the Gu city of his dad, leaf, , but is the personal enemy of my whole life, I want to revenge to the leaf Gu city, so the heart of baby, daughter, leaf, , who will take him the morning start!"
Long Yi shakes head a way:"Is absurd!To you, leaf heart the morning Be just a female kid with humble strength, do you take him as your means of revenge leaf Gu city,do not feel humiliation?"
Ping Yuan Dao:"Say less useless talk, don't you want to know why I want to betray leaf Gu city?You let leaf heart the morning come out, my lunch box wears her noodles to speak reason!"
Long Yi just a little ponders, it is alleged that a heart reads, very quick, he ordered to nod and kept for nine days in the thing bag, the bead ray of light is one Shan, leaf heart morning, directly appear at the external world, hang to stop at Long Yi's body beside!
At the sight of leaf heart morning's appearing and would being to peep out a surprised color in Ping Yuan Yan , at the same time, is also an intention to murder to flow out now, seeming to be at any times may make moves the shot kill a leaf heart the morning is general.
Long Yi unclearly leaf heart the morning protect at after death, light say:"I since can hide she, my then having way to let you can not kill her.So I advise you, still don't act rashly."
Far smells speech, double eye tiny Mi, seem and is hesitating, but finally still don't begin.
The leaf the heart morning air seems to be very complicatedly to looking at Ping Yuan and has never opened mouth to scold Ping Yuan.Speak objectively, although he has already known Ping Yuan of dangerous diligently , to his impression, is also complete to change, when far separate half year much, again appear the time in her in front, she still involuntarily thinks of before taking place all these, far to own painful cherish.
Ping Yuan Ding wears a leaf heart morning, the air in the eye, more and more icy cold, that makes leaf Xin Chen realize, far to she already complete have no the least bit in former days painful cherish of feeling.
A long time after, leaf heart the morning shook to shake thin lips and finally still kept leading off an openings way:", Uncle Ping, past,Monster Beats, you not only my father of get dint under charge, is a good his best friend friend more, you treat me with always strong two people of grandpa, as treating an oneself close niece.In my impression, you have been a person who makes me pretty much esteem highly, but, exactly for the sake of what, you will become now so?"
Is far cold to hum a , way:"You want to know I why want to betray your father, why want to kill you, so, I then tell you!The morning of the heart, you know that your father and I are good friends, but don't know, he from would be my personal enemy long time ago!"
"In those early years, I with your father together arrived at a small breeze star field, followed behind his birth to go into dead, experience numerous hardships, just beat next the signal of maple leaf city, for these several a hundred years, I have been all cautious and conscientious, utterly loyal, but, leaf Gu city, but always didn't be me as his brothers!A lot of year agos, I go around and inspect in the maple leaf city with him under, by chance ran into a woman that comes from an area to outside practice moral teachings boundary, that woman is very beautiful, my father and you , at the same time to that woman, livinged the heart of love, all think and she extremely way Lyu.But at that time, that woman liked of the person is me, not your father.But, leaf Gu city, be with lend oneself is the identity of my lord Mr., with lend him that arrogant real strenght and in the maple leaf city only I only the position of , that woman from my nearby rend away, let I and that woman, the predestination ruptures!"
"No one knows that at the beginning I force a smile and looking at leaf's Gu city is with that woman knot a Lyu of time, in the heart is pain and sufferings how, up to now, I a start to remember a leaf the Gu city be my noodles, will that at the time that woman took, the pang that makes me almost suffocate in the heart!However, because the leaf Gu city is that my lord is male, because his identity and real strenght, so, I can not disobey him, can helplessly looking at him to capture my beloved woman!"
"After the leaf's Gu city was with that woman knot a Lyu, I have already given up hope, after all, everythings all have already become fact, I can not save again.I once thought, if the leaf Gu city could protect that woman and made that woman happy, I then recognize a life and ruptured the grudge in the heart.But, I ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, leaf the Gu city , unexpectedly in short two years, then let that woman then depart from this life after next baby girl of birth!He unexpectedly and helplessly looking at my heart loves ground woman dying, I how to forgive him!"
Ping Yuan's facial expression became ferocious to get up, he breathed heavily one mouthful thick spirit and continued to say:"The morning of the heart, that woman, woulds be your mother, if isn't your dad to nearby rend away from I she, probably, now, you will be my daughter!Or, now, she is still well on the hoof!The morning of the heart, you don't know, your dad while taking your Niang, once stated personally, will definitely take good care of your Niang, but, he is empty to have whole body to fix for, but unexpectedly so follow you closely Niang so dying!He once told me, he was very sad, but, what I saw is him at sad behind, continue south to advertise for a north war and extend the influence of maple leaf city!But my sad, my sad, can be bury in own belly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论