2013年1月20日星期日

google have no but I see

Frog, the skin is fresh red and matchless.Common people in Shan-li treat it as "fairy child" and often rush through several ten insides, ascend 100 inside the hill path come to tree the bottom burn joss stick, kowtow, put a whip, pray.Or let own grandchildren do obeisance"fairy child" as adopted father an adopted mother;Or the inside clear water in prosperous pond drink to drink, in order to prevent disaster cure;Mountain the people still just the Chinese fir one meter eminence Tao in thou a rectangular tree hole, the power is niche for Buddha, in put an idol.Before decade, for the sake of arrestment mountain the people superstition activity, government's organizing Lin Qu's worker has already filled the water pond of root department to die, "niche for Buddha" on the tree pole has been already gathered together now, long last bark.
"Filled up water pond, how to do those two red frogs?"I feel a burst of Zhan Li."While filling water pond first chase water pond cover with the slab of stone good, then at top fill soil, those two red frog interests still on the hoof."Sir Shan Min Yang smiles.
"In fact, not the covers up the red frog to the underneath ……" I can not help gloomy absolute being wound.
Mr. Yang says that at that dish Ji rugged tree branch up, each time till summer, occupy many red snakes.Last summer, he sees with own eyes a long about 15 meters, thick huge and red snake of about 20 cms from the treetop climb-down and slowly stretches toward the grass cluster.Someone originally wants to beat, suddenly again cant not bear to, then show leniency, make the red spirit of that fire free and unfettered but go.
"In fact, absolute being agriculture none of any lives in should go to harmful of!"I disappointedly say to Mr. Yang.
When mountain the people related these, the full face Shan wore red light, the forehead is full of proud of feeling.I seize an opportunity past the ground making regrets say:"If I can see much good?"
Mountain the people hear the words that I say, all silent.I immediately and tightly force one step, draw a deep sigh to say:"I did several 1,000,google,000 businesses with you through the years, I knew you this probably has a mountain makes, the outsider is hard to go out in the public tour circuit have no, but I see the habitat of my goods, this always can't allow of no.Besides my this person also not is not well-behaved person, beat to hand over a way for several years, this also not believe me, too not enough meaning."
If the mountain the people hear me speaking by dissatisfied tone and then fight to be the first clap breast to me, and promise to arrange good board and lodging for me.I seize an opportunity to put forward what time request:I don't need them to accompany all day long, only two mountain people the guide whole distanceses serve, the wages of guide from I by a sky, high pay pays;My possibility at absolute being agriculture foolish 1, 2 months, hope in this period they I the good goods ready to;Goods ready to empress with I contact, I take the mountain in goods and pay a final payment, but don't disturb me to visit mountain to play water before goods didn't ready to;Finally, I may a few friends accompany me to have fun.
The next affair is in clear and ordered pattern, mountain the people for me do good after entering a mountain certificate, I leave to return to a house to prepare luggage and"conveniently" invite a few friends.Descend airport, I give them 3 to make a phone call:
"Get ready?"
"Get ready!"
"Tomorrow set out."
Spread excited war whoop in telephone, my in the mind silently said:"Time arrive, I got ready".

Chapter 1 section 2 tunnel in the time and space
Section 2 tunnel in the time and space
On the second day, we ascended airplane, the dream in facing our heart enters hair.Concussion in the heart of everybody thousand times, this kind of concussion has been filling the air whole body later on, with as for later on 6 airplane itineraries of hours don't make us feeling exhausted at all.Only turning point procedure of tedious make our everybody's heart such as the fire of Liao."Hurry, hurry!"We are in mind to press.
Descend airplane, old parties to greet our person already drive to wait for many, I regardless of they several pressing of, spend to check baggage for an hour.Play trick, if not is to face before setting out, I pursue piece the baggage that checked them, can't discover that the Yi in week secretly lent his portable computer to his nephew to use, but his nephew incredibly also carry to mention that the school sways leisurely every day, after teacher's knowing the portable computer that is worth of over 40,000 dollars is the most advanced hand to lift at that time, and then sign a horse to borrow to go "the research studies", the ashamed week Yi has to silently keep silent.Hope at the same time that I can forget to want the business that he takes a computer.
Discover this after the event, I am great anger.The east of the Yin and high mountain also blame the Yi in week together, know he gearing of that notebook of is 《plant ambition 》 , had no it, we arrive an absolute being agriculture see what flower flower and grass grass, hence, our several people on midnight in clench to have his nephew, and then drive to pull his nephew to teacher's house, compensate to the utmost smiling face, say to the utmost reason, just wanted to return to lift from teacher with joyless full face.
Is also can annoy of BE, their teacher probably is dislike to lift medium the software packing is too many, incredibly give°ed 《plant ambition 》 that we pack to delete, then install last a set of turn a database from primary school to all mathematicses of senior high school.High mountain of flying into a rage's signing a horse is going to seek their teacher's theory, if not that I noticed the reason of influence to advise him with the in the dead of night.Their teacher is affirmative to want to this behavior to be subjected to some kind of drill, know high mountain but train for 3 years.
Is depressed medium of I have to all night work overtime to re- install 《plant ambition 》 .Repeatedly request in the Yi in week under, in consideration of his nephew's prospect was also free from what we went together to trample upon for the sake of the blossom of motherland at the same time, I reserved a that their teacher installs database.Certainly, for promising our software abilities are good to circulate, and then have to delete fixed position software in the GPS world.
Is dry over all these, it is dawn.I clench the Yi of having the week to fill to he is a copper Shao, bad ruthlessly say to him:"You already didn't GPS, you have to use six cents from now on, instrument fixed position, *this lets us to the copper Shao and knows where you are, pray quickly you."
There was this mattered to make cushion, so though they a few full stomaches are dissatisfied, when I check baggage, they dare without intermission use be full of a concern of euphonic ask me:"You last night a night don't sleep, Be getting more tired?"But can not have the slightest complaint.
The check finishes baggage, the sky is gradually black.Under the setting sun we severals sit up car, enter hair to the small village in Shan-li.In the night view dim moonlight, I keep seeing the wayside lately start to fix of spend a holiday a house, all of these are the local governments to travel for the sake of the development resources but build,Facebook.Often of, we still see the big tree that some waysides pour Fu, the tree body ascends full with green moss and fungi.At the moment, they are leisurely and quite, hullabaloo and honor versus dishonor of world have already left them to far go.
Looking at what these clamored to living, tragically heroic dead, I imitate a Buddha to hear great universe because of proper existence but carry on of brawl, wring to kill, because of brawl, wring to kill but send out of painful moan ……I can not help a burst of Qi Huang again:Lead again how many centuries, several hundreds of centuries, permafrost next glacier epoch arrival, can the absolute being agriculture also become biologic refuge shelter?
I trapped, along with the fluttering of carriage, I got into dreamland gradually.In a dream I heard the battle cry of forest, in a dream I hear calling of first ancestor, in a dream I imitate the whimper that the Buddha hears flowers and birds ……
Through in a couple of days rest whole and preparation after, we walked to go into Tashan under the leading of guide.Before setting out, I am to send off of the mountain people seriously declare a few disciplines:"Will never leave one garbage, in addition to scenery, we what don't take as well."
Do so, in addition to make mountain the people have peace of mind,cnn, don't come to disturb our in addition to investigation, is also give new moon of those guys, in case they do the business of offering for sale villager's discomfort.
We walk into Tashan, we walked to go into Lin Jian.Sees Qin Ling Leng's Chinese fir keep putting cloud for sky, they and local special arrows bamboo shoulder to shoulder but living, have no the least bit hesitate hesitant;The whirling Ji is leaving about 10 meters place in ground, the layer maneuvers and hides a sky to cover a day, didn't the slightest and leisurely visit Yi ambition;But each kind of rattan originally plant the snake-like in shape sort then distort, tie up to round, climb to attach, they have of along the 20 meters, 30 meters high cold Chinese fir hands to shake straight up, have of own body deeply the Qian enter the body of cold Chinese fir, but the cold Chinese fir being put to death by hanging will bomb however fall flop in a certain day, this is the survival of the fittest in natural select.
Most make me once in a very long while can not forget of is that shuttle Luo's tree, it raises head toward the sky, the heavy leaf is luxuriant.Shuttle Luo tree vegetable have"fairy tree" of call, often appear in many myth novels.It is saied that the tree in the palace of the moon is the shuttle Luo's tree, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论